Date(s) - Mon, Sep 18, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
American Legion Post 10 Hall
General Meetings are held monthly at the American Legion Hall Post 10, 1185 E. Madrid, Las Cruces on the Third Monday of the month. Evening meetings begin in May at 6:30 pm and continue through October. Daytime meetings begin in November at 1:30 pm and continue through April. There is a social meet and greet time one half hour prior to each meeting and guests are always welcome. Occasionally a charge is required to accommodate a national speaker’s schedule. Please check the Event Calendar for current information.
General Meetings include:
- A short business meeting;
- A program of hands-on instruction, a lecture, or presentation;
- Show and Tell time to share and display finished quilt projects. There is a sign-up list at the registration desk, please add your name to it if you bring something to share.
- An unstructured social time with refreshments;
- Door Prize – fill out a ticket at the registration desk as you come in. When a ticket is drawn at the end of the meeting, the ticket holder receives a door prize that is donated by a guild member. You must be present to win.